- Okay, technically, I didn’t discover FitnessBlender videos in February. I’ve been using them to work out at home ever since the snow started showing up and the temperature hasn’t gotten above 40-something degrees outside…which was way before February. But I can go on and on about how much I love using these videos, so I had to share about them.
- Elsa & Anna’s coronation hair from Frozen – hands down best Disney princess hair. I spent perhaps a good half hour playing with my hair trying to do a simple version of Elsa’s coronation hairstyle from this video.
- Nathan said, “You have to listen to this song,” when I came home from work one day. We liked the contrast between the lyrics and the tone of the music. I also immediately thought this would be a great song for Kina Grannis to cover with someone.
- Went out and got some fair trade, dark chocolate hazelnut spread when I came across this recipe for Nutella cream puffs. I never made cream puffs before, but my friends thought they were a hit! Guess I have to make them again some time, now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing…
- Since we moved into the new house, Nathan and I have been looking for little nightstand lamps. Just before we found the perfect $4 lamp for me, I was considering making this DIY lamp project for myself.