Links to things I found from my internet explorations this month that I liked:
- Us reminded me of my once possible dream to become a music duo with my future husband…sigh. They are so cute together.
- This toothpick dispenser would be great for my all-too-often baking moments where that darned box just seems too hard to open while I’ve got the oven door open.
- “They can’t just make up words for worship songs,” I thought when the title slide, “Glorificate” came on the screen at a staff conference. Then I realized the song was in Spanish. Insert face-to-palm moment here.
- Watching Gracie Gold, Polina Edmunds, Mirai Nagasu, and Ashley Wagner’s free skate programs made me really miss Michelle Kwan. I don’t find any of them as inspiring or exciting as her.
- I finally caught up on The Sing-Off and was a little surprised by the finale results. Ten’s last performance of “Love on Top” was probably the only one from the whole season that really wowed me. I don’t think any group came close to being as good as Pentatonix’s performances, though.
- A recipe for scallion pancake challah bread?! Yes, please.